The rooting method being used for Lenovo A536 in this guide is Kingroot app. It is a one click rooting solution and no need computer. You just need to install this app and with a click, your device will be rooted.
Rooting Lenovo A536 will have a large number of advantages. Users can remove any pre-installed application with a rooted phone. The most common complaints connected with Lenovo smartphones is the bloatware they come with. Removing the bloatware can speed up the phone along with improving the battery life a bit.
Using this app will void warranty of your phone. You can regain warranty in few devices by unrooting, but it is not possibe in all.
How To RootLenovo A536 With Kingroot
- Download Kingroot
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question or trouble installing TWRP recovery and rooting Lenovo A536.