Here is a tutorial on how to root Lenovo A369i. Before you continue, please make sure that you know the risks involved. First of all, you will void your warranty if you root Lenovo A369i.
Easy Root Lenovo A369i Without PC
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Device.
- Once the process is done means you have successfully rooted your device.
That’s it! Your Lenovo A369i has now been rooted. Check for the SuperSU app in your apps list to verify.To make sure you have correctly installed the above root method and it’s working, verify with Root Checker as given in the link.
How To Install CWM On Lenovo a369i
- Download recovery.img and put it to the root of your SD Card
- Install MobileUncle MTK Tools from play store.
- Once installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
- Backup your IMEI. Just click IMEI BACKUP RESTORE (MTK) (if you need to restore just repeat the process and click the restore button and it will fix Invalid IMEI issues)
- Select “Recovery Update” from the menu.
- The tool will search your SDcard automatically and find you “recovery.img” file. Select the recovery under “Recovery file in SDCard”.Click “OK”
- It will ask you if you want to reboot into recovery. Click Ok to confirm that your phone boots in CWM recovery.