As you might know that there are many ways to root Lenovo A328 by PC like Vroot method, direct flash method or any other. But you know now you can also root your Lenovo A328 without PC too.After rooting your phone you can unlock many capabilities of your Lenovo A328. You can install CustomROMs, flash custom recoveries and can customize the whole phone using Xposed Framework.
Rooting will void your warranty which you may avail in future by unrooting your phone and flashing the stock ROM.
Root Using Kingroot
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs.. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Press the green root button
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Lenovo A328. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
In case if you want to install SuperSU, just install SuperSU from Google Play Store and update the binaries using normal way.
Root Using Kingo Root App (new method)
- First download KingoRoot on your Android mobile phone from below.
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Kingo Root will be installed on your Lenovo A328 smartphone. Tap on Open to open Kingo Root app.
- Press “One Click Root” on the main interface. Wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- Wait for the result, succeeded or failed. Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed. That’s it, You are done .