Here is the article to root Lanix s400. In this article i am wrtting a guide to root methods / procedure to root Lanix s400. By following this method you can easily root your device and it is safe to root your device if you perform all the steps carefully.
Rooting any Android device will void its manufacturer warranty. In cases of some of them, unrooting restores the warranty.As always we would like to remind you that there is a risk when playing with the system files on your phone. So do this at your own caution and Jellydroid.com wont be liable for any damages that might occur!
This guide will provides you the steps by following it you can root Lanix s400
- Ensure that drivers for Android device are already installed on the PC.
- And make sure you have enabled the USB debugging option on your phone.
- Download the Bin4ry tool and Extract the downloaded zip file to a convenient location on the computer.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Double-click on RunMe.bat file available on your Desktop.
- Select Normal mode in the tool and let it root your device.
- In a few seconds you’ll get the following message on your Device’s Screen , simply click on Restore My Data (no password needed).
- Your Lanix s400 device will reboot during the root process. It may take a few minutes, wait to complete the root process.
- To confirm, check the menu and look if superuser app has installed. Violaaa. I’m sure, you got root.
Once your phone reboots, tap your app drawer icon and you must find an app named SuperSU. Use these must have root apps once you have successfully rooted your Lanix s400.