Do you want to gain root access on your Lanix iLium S700 so that you can install custom ROMs and mods? Are you tired of the same old complicated methods for rooting Android devices?..Lanix iLium S700 running Android 4.2 JellyBean can easily be rooted thanks to XDA developer Alephzain.
Just follow these simple steps to root your Lanix iLium S700. It is very easy and just can be done in a few minutes.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Lanix iLium S700, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your phablet.
Your Lanix S700 is now rooted, and you can confirm root access by downloading an app called Root Checker from the Play Store. Whenever an app requires root access, you’ll be prompted to grant it superuser permission, where you can either grant or deny root access to said app.