We have been testing the MetroPCS Kyocera Hydro XTRM C6522N, for a few weeks now and have managed to get ROOT access on the machine. Here is how to ROOT the Hydro XTRM.
NOTE: please be aware that rooting your device will void your warranty.
Follow this simple how to root Kyocera Hydro XTRM
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Kyocera Hydro.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your smartphone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your devices
- Your device is now successfully rooted. Check your device and find out SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.
There you go, you have simply and easily ROOTED your Kyocera Hydro XTRM Android smartphone!
Let us know of your thoughts on this, and rooting in general in the comments section below.