The KVD N3+ is a 5.7 Inch with runs on the MTK6592 1.7 Ghz octa core platform. This is the world’s first mobile platform to run on all 8 cores. The 5.7 capacitive touch screen is 720P HD with a resolution of 1280 x 720. If you already own the KVD N3+ and and are now planning to root it safely and easily, Framaroot tool is just what you need.
Rooting is a process which offers the user to get the root access on an Android device. Normally, your KVD N3+ doesn’t let you check and edit the system files. So, when you’re rooting your device, it can gain root access. You can play with rooting privileges and apps, functions and better usage with your mobile.
Framaroot for android is an awesome tool to ROOT your KVD N3+ phone in one click. The latest version of Android Framaroot is possible to run without installing to a PC so, the user can install the tool on the smartphone.
Root KVD N3+ Using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your KVD N3+ smartphone, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir or Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
When the device boots up and you are able to use your phone, look for the SuperSU app in your phone’s app drawer. To verify root access, you can download the Root Checker app from the Play Store and run it.