Even though the handset has just been launched in a few markets around the world, the budget-friendly Kata Venus 3 has already been rooted. Users will now be able to tweak and customise the more intricate aspects of their Android experience on the handset, thanks to this root, which comes from XDA’s alephzain.
If you want to root your Kata Venus 3, read on, but (as ever) bear in mind that the process will invalidate your warranty.
Want to get more out of your Kata Venus 3? View our simple instructions below
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Kata Venus 3.
- Once the process is completed and you will be greeted with root access and SuperSu installed. With great power comes greater responsibilities, so make sure you give only trusted apps root access on your device.