So you’ve just received your gorgeous new Kata i3. Isn’t it lovely? In this article, we’ll show you step by step how to gain root access on your Kata i3. Today, the process is much easier and rooting your Kata i3 can be done without requiring a PC.
Before we get to the process, Let’s look at what rooting android involves. In the simplest terms, rooting means getting root access or administrative privileges for your device. You may have paid for your Android device, but it’s worth noting that no matter how much or how little you pay, the internals of the device are still locked away.
Think of it as operating on a desktop computer through a user account. You get to take advantage of most of the features of the phone, but you can’t do anything without administrative rights. Rooting android device gives you exactly that, for your device. It makes you the administrator of your phone, and not just a user.
rooting voids your warranty.
The process is time tested and safe for millions of users, but still, you are doing this at your own risk. We will not take any responsibility for resulting damage to your device via following these instructions.
How To Root Kata i3 Without Computer
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Kata i3.
The Kata i3 isn’t a hard phone to root, but it can take some time to finish the job.
If you had any problems along the way or any problems with the Kata i3 in general, please ask for help in the comments below, and we’ll get to you right away.