So you have your Just5 Spacer and you want to get a little more out of? This guide will teach you exactly how you can root your device! In no time at all you’ll have root access on your Just5 Spacer, opening the door for custom roms, and even mods!
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Just5 Spacer, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
That’s it, You’re done with the guide to Root Just5 Spacer and you may now start customizing it as per your requirements.