Hello guys I am going to present you easy method to root iOcean X7S. As for specs the device is powered by Mediatek MTK6592 Octa Core processor and RAM 2GB and ROM storage will be 16GB. Camera will be F2.2 aperture 13mp rear and 5mp front.
Rooting enables you to install custom apps, custom ROM, custom setting, get rid of bloatware, performance enhancements and so on. Thanks to the third-party developer Alephzain for providing the Framaroot root method that made rooting much easier for iOcean X7S devices.
Before Getting Started:
- Make a proper backup of all your important data on your Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus before moving to the rooting guide.
- Ensure that the battery level of your device is charged at least about 80%.
Jellydroid will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your iOcean X7S during or after the rooting process on Android 4.2 Jellybean stock build. Rooting the device will void the manufacturer’s warranty. Proceed at your risk.
Root iOcean X7S Using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Device.
- Now you will have a freshly rooted iOcean X7S smartphone.
Let us know in the comments area below if you are facing any issue or trouble while rooting the iOcean X7S.