With root you open access to an entire new world on your iNew V3. You can modify system files to make it better, improve performance and install special applications which do not work without root.
Gaining root access on iNew V3 is akin to running Windows as an administrator. You have full access to the system directory and can make changes to the way the OS operates. As part of rooting, you install usage manager (SuperSU is the main one right now). These tools are basically the gatekeeper of root access on your phone. When an app requests root, you have to approve it using the root manager.
Using the Framaroot method, the iNew V3 now get root access. To root the iNew V3, it only takes about three minutes. Simply follow the instructions below and you’ll be gold.
Method 1: Root via Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your iNew V3, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
- Once you’ve restarted your phone, open app drawer and look for an app called SuperSU.If this app is present on your iNew V3, you’ve successfully rooted iNew V3.
If Method 1 didn’t work with your Android device, then this is probably the next best option if you want to root your device without accessing your PC. try this,
Method 2: Root via Kingroot
- Download the rooting package to your tab. Once done, install the kingroot.apk on your device. Please note that you have to check mark “Unknown Sources” from Settings-> Security which will allow you to install apps other than from Google Play Store.
- Next, open the app. Now tap on “Start Root” to start the rooting procedure on your X550. Rest of the process is automated and it will take some time.
- If the root is successful then an app named “Kinguser” will be installed on your phone.
You have rooted your iNew V3. If you experience any issues during the rooting process, leave a comment below.