If you’ve been looking for a way to root your iNew i4000, the following guide will explain how to use Framaroot to gain root access to your device.
This guide will show you how to root your iNew i4000.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your iNew i4000, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
Your iNew i4000 has been successfully rooted!
Install ‘Root Checker‘ from playstore to make sure your device successfully Rooted.