If you’ve been looking for a way to root your iNew i4000, the following guide will explain how to use Framaroot to gain root access to your device. Framaroot developed by Alephzain from The XDA-Developers forum is the app which made it easy to root any Android without PC just in a single click and can also unroot any rooted Android whenever desired without PC.
The i4000 boasts a 5-inch FHD 1080 display, quad-core MT6589 CPU, 1GB RAM 5 mega-pixel front camera and a 13 mega-pixel rear camera. The front of the phone is pretty much taken over by the large HD display with just enough room for the 5MP front facing camera at the top and capacitive navigation buttons on the chin.
Rooting of a device means to going deep into the working of the phone and gaining access to the phone’s sub system. It gives you access to the entire operating system and allows you to customize any aspect of it. This involves removal of built in apps, customizing with mods and roms, and overclocking or under clocking the processor.
Before we start rooting the iNew i4000, you should learn everything you need to know before rooting your phone. Also take a look at common problems faced during rooting to clear all the doubts and misconceptions.
How to root your iNew i4000
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your iNew i4000, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
Your iNew i4000 has been successfully rooted! Install ‘Root Checker‘ from playstore to make sure your device successfully Rooted.