Hi, today I will show you the easiest way to Root Huawei Premia 4G. MetroPCS’ Huawei Premia 4G has a particularly attractive price tag for a 4G Android 4.0 phone. There are some very decent features for the price point, including a 5-megapixel camera with flash, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, and a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor.
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphone, tablets that running Android operating system to attain privileged control over various Android subsystems. To put it simply, after rooting, you can have a full access to your Android device. such as Flash a custom ROM, Flash a custom kernel, Remove preinstalled crapware, Boost your phone’s speed and battery life, Unlock hidden features and install incompatible apps.
It’s not all sweetness and light, though. You will void your warranty, so you need to be extra careful about what apps you install in future. Many users happily run rooted Android devices, and I worked through the following steps without any major issues
Rooting Huawei Premia 4G will void your device warranty, so do at your own RISK.
Gain root access to your Huawei Premia 4G smartphone with these simple steps.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Huawei Premia 4G.
- Open the installed Framaroot application
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After it was rebooted; you can find the SuperSU app in your phone. Now you have successfully learn how to root the Premia 4G android phone. Enjoy!
Awesome! You now have successfully rooted your Huawei Premia 4G. You can check the root status by downloading Root Checker application from Google Play Store. I hope you liked the tutorial on how to root Huawei Premia 4G.