Got a Huawei MediaPad 10 Link? Want to root it without much fuss then follow this simple and fast tutorial.This guide will cover the one which is the most easiest and allows you to root your phone without the need of a PC.
HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link (MediaPad 10 Link for short) is a 10.1-inch tablet that incorporates a HiSilicon quad core processor. With support for 3G and Wi-Fi data connections, MediaPad 10 Link provides users with unprecedented access to high-speed Internet services.
MediaPad 10 Link has an IPS HD screen with a resolution of 1280 × 800 pixels. It comes with a 0.3-megapixel front camera and a 5-megapixel rear camera AF. This video capability, combined with MediaPad 10 Link’s Dolby surround sound technology, delivers superb audiovisual quality, when users are taking photos, playing games, watching HD movies, or listening to music. MediaPad 10 Link runs the Android JELLY BEAN operating system.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you can able to root MediaPad 10 Link smartphone without using a computer. Once the device is rooted, you can be able to install custom recoveries, remove unwanted pre-installed applications, install custom-built Android apps, etc.
Rooting android device gives you total control over the entire Android system. You can use and download all the blocked features and tools, but this power comes with some risks. A lot of the blocked features and tools are present to protect you from malware, for instance. Once rooted, you won’t have the protection of an unrooted Android version.
Rooting the phone will void its manufacturer’s warranty. Users can reclaim the warranty back by unrooting the same.
Root Using Framaroot (old method)
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Huawei MediaPad 10 Link.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Pippin, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your tablet
- Open the app drawer of the phone and look for Superuser app. To ensure the root method is installed and working properly, install Root Checker app, available to download from Google Play Store.
Method 2: Root With KingRoot (new method)
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your MediaPad 10 Link smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your MediaPad 10 Link.
Now that you have successfully rooted your tablet you can start downloading and enjoying apps which require Root Access to run. You can use an app like Root Checker to determine whether rooting was successful.