The Easiest Way To Root Huawei Ascend Y530 Without A Computer – Jellydroid.com. You own Huawei Ascend Y530 and looking for the tutorial which lead you in the rooting procedure of Huawei Ascend Y530? Here we are going to provide you with quick way to root your Huawei Ascend Y530 with easy to follow steps.
Android is one of the most open, versatile, and customizable mobile operating systems out there. You may think you don’t need to root your phone, but you’d be surprised at how much more you can accomplish with a little work.
You can install a custom ROM or Kernel after you root you device, which essentially means you get a new device software-wise. In fact, this is often the biggest reason for people to root their devices. Custom ROMs offer several performance fixes and tweaks to your system, and are typically more user-friendly than stock ones. They are optimized for battery and performance and update more frequently than stock ROMS do.
This tutorial shows, how to Root Huawei Ascend Y530 smartphone without using Computer (using KingRoot app). You don’t need to connect your phone to computer for Rooting it, you can simply Root your phone by installing KingRoot App on it. KingRoot can officially Root almost every Android device without using computer, so you can try it for your non Huawei smartphone also.
Please carefully understand what you are proceeding with and where it will lead you to. Rooting voids your warranty (however you can unroot your device any time).
Here I will guide on how to root your Huawei Y530.
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your Y530 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Y530.
Cool, you have a rooted Huawei Ascend Y530 and please let me know if you face any problem with this rooting guide of Huawei Y530 in the comment section below.