We have already offered our readers with guides to Root Huawei Ascend Y320 using Framaroot rootkit. The Ascend Y320 smartphone with 4.00-inch 480×800 display powered by 1.3GHz processor alongside 512MB RAM and 2-megapixel rear camera. Let’s get on with this simple tutorial on how to root Huawei Ascend Y320.
Framaroot is a quick rooting app, which can be used on any Android device. The process of rooting an Android device is simple and straightforward with this app. That’s because a user would just need to use this app to root the Android device.
To use Framaroot and root the Ascend Y320 or experience the other features offered by it, a person will need to install this app on the device. Following indicates the steps that should be followed when installing Framaroot APK.
Rooting voids warranty. We or any of its members shall not be held responsible for any damage to your device. Perform every action at your own risk. However, if you find yourself stuck anywhere, we’re always besides you to help.
Root Huawei Ascend Y320 With Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Ascend Y320.
Congrats! You just rooted Huawei Ascend Y320 Android 4.2.2 JB firmware. To confirm if you successfully rooted your Android device or not install an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store.