Huawei MT1-U06 Android 4.2.2 Jellybean smartphone now can easily rooted with the help of one-click root application. You just need to downloaded the APK file of the rooting package, install and follow the on-screen instructions carefully. It is a simple process and users can follow it easily. With root access, users can enjoy some additional features like installation of TWRP or CWM recovery, root only apps, and more. So, without much wasting time let’s proceed to rootHuawei Ascend Mate (MT1-U06) on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean.
So In this guide we will use a android Rooting application to root Huawei Ascend Mate (MT1-U06) . Before rooting the Huawei MT1-U06 Below are some Prerequisites you need to do :-
- Make sure that phone is minimum charged to 60%.
- Make a Backup of all your Important files and contacts.
- After rooting phone your warranty will get voided , However you can get it back by unrooting.
How To Root Huawei Ascend Mate (MT1-U06)
- Download Kingroot
- Now that everything is ready, and it’s time to install Kingroot. Open your file explorer of choice, and search for the Kingroot APK.
- Once you’re done installing Kingroot, either open it from your home screen, app drawer or right on the install screen to get started. Swipe down to get through the opening messages, and then click the TRY IT button at the bottom of the screen once you’re sure you’re ready.
- This process takes a few minutes, but the app guides you through the rest, and by the end of it; the app will confirm your root status.
Thats all , You have successfully rooted your Huawei MT1-U06 Without using pc .
Now to check if your Huawei MT1-U06 is rooted or not You can simply download a App from Google Play store named as “Root Checker” to check.
So that was our guide on How to Root Huawei MT1-U06 without using pc , I hope this guide helped you in rooting your Huawei MT1-U06.