The 5″ Huawei Ascend G610 comes with a Mediatek MT6589 quad-core 1.2 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB of storage plus a microSD slot, and an 5MP rear camera. The front shooter is 1.3 MP. Android 4.2.2 takes care of the software side of things.
For new Android users, rooting an Android phone can often be an intimidating process, especially since there are so many different ways to gain root access, depending on your model and firmware version.
So first of all, remember that this rooting method is easy and should not cause any issues. However, you do so at your own risk. I take no responsibility for any damage you may do.
- Download the Framaroot application from here Framaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your Ascend G610.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Boromir or Barahir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your devices.
Ascend G610 should now be rooted successfully. To confirm the phone is rooted, install Root Checker app available for free at Google Play Store.