If you’re looking for the easiest method to root Huawei Ascend G300/G301 then you don’t have to worry anymore. We’re providing the best, quick and authentic way to Root Ascend G300/G301 easily.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty.
Rooting Guide for Huawei Ascend G300/G301 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Huawei Ascend G300.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After these files are installed, reboot your device.
- Once the rooting is done, the Ascend G300 would boot up and you will have a rooted device in your hands.
That’s it! Now you got the root access on your Ascend G300 device. In case, if you are facing any problem in rooting Ascend G300 then feel free to contact us via below comments section and don’t forget to give your feedback that it works for you or not?