If you’re looking for the easiest method to root Huawei Ascend G300/G301 then you don’t have to worry anymore. We’re providing the best, quick and authentic way to Root Ascend G300/G301 easily.
Ascend Y200 features a 3.5-inch IPS touch screen, Qualcomm 800MHz CPU and Android 2.3. The smartphone also comes with dual-mic, which are used to cancel the background noise, and a 1250mAh battery.
On the other hand, Huawei Ascend G300 offers 4.0-inch WVGA IPS display, 5-megapixel-auto focus camera 1GHz CPU and Android 2.3 operating system. Ascend G300 also comes with FM Radio and 512MB of RAM.
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphone, tablets that running Android operating system to attain privileged control over various Android subsystems. To put it simply, after rooting, you can have a full access to your Android device. For example, Flash a custom ROM, Flash a custom kernel, Remove preinstalled crapware, Make complete backup of your phone.
Rooting your Huawei Ascend G300 smartphone will null its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about this before getting started with the rooting procedure.
Root Using Framaroot
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Huawei Ascend G300.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After these files are installed, reboot your device.
- Once the rooting is done, the Ascend G300 would boot up and you will have a rooted device in your hands.
Method 2: Root Using KingRoot
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your Ascend G300 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Ascend G300.
That’s it! Now you got the root access on your Ascend G300 device. In case, if you are facing any problem in rooting Ascend G300 then feel free to contact us via below comments section and don’t forget to give your feedback that it works for you or not?