The users of HTM M3 will be very happy to know that they can root their mobile phone easily now. You can root your HTM M3 within some minutes by following the guide mentioned here.
If an Android smartphone owner is looking forward to get enhanced performance out of the device, it is important to run a system and a cache cleaner on a regular basis. FramaRoot is a perfect application to be used in such situations. Framaroot can effectively remove cached data from the Android smartphone. As a result, it is possible to improve the performance of the device with minimum hassle.
Framaroot Apk is a quick rooting app, which can be used on any Android device. The process of rooting an Android device is simple and straightforward with this app. That’s because a user would just need to use this app to root the Android device.
Please note that if you go through the rooting process, it will finish the warranty of your HTM M3. Yet, the warranty can be reinstated if you unroot the device by following any unrooting process.
How To Root HTM M3 Using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your HTM M3, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
Finally! You have successfully rooted in your device. Now an app known as SuperSU will be installed automatically on your smartphone that will enable you to manage the root permissions. Now you would be able to enjoy your desired root-only applications on your HTM M3.