The users of HTM M3 will be very happy to know that they can root their mobile phone easily now. You can root your HTM M3 within some minutes by following the guide mentioned here.
Please note that if you go through the rooting process, it will finish the warranty of your HTM M3. Yet, the warranty can be reinstated if you unroot the device by following any unrooting process.
Steps to Perform Rooting:
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your HTM M3, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
Finally! You have successfully rooted in your device. Now an app known as SuperSU will be installed automatically on your smartphone that will enable you to manage the root permissions. Now you would be able to enjoy your desired root-only applications on your HTM M3.