In this particular post we will let you know how you can Root HTM M1 without computer. Rooting just allows you to access all those parts of your phone which are not accessible by default. let say you want to change the fonts or want to install custom rom or remove bloatware application.
Framaroot for android is an awesome tool to ROOT your android devices in one click. After rooting your HTM M1 with Framaroot, you will be able to use all the extra features of tour android which were not possible in non-rooted android.
The latest version of Android Framaroot is possible to run without installing to a PC so, the user can install the tool on the smartphone.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any gain or loss (including but not limited to bricked devices) incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty.
Rooting Guide for HTM M1
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your HTM M1, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your HTM M1.
If you have any kind of doubt or query regarding the root process of this smartphone , just leave a comment below this post.