We will show you the most easiest way to Root Htc One M7 so that you guys don’t get in trouble while following this guide. If you have already purchased the new One M7, and wish to make the most of your device by rooting it, you’re just at the right place.
If you’re new to rooting, it gives you advanced control over your tablet. While your One M7 won’t seem much different after you’ve completed the process, you can then do all kinds of tweaks and customisations, remove the adverts, run the stock version of Android, install apps from Google Play, and so on.
As known, rooting has been dissuaded by manufactures and carries. And the act of rooting can be inherently dangerous. However, for the impressive potential benefits of rooting, lots of Android users still want to root to access their devices. And some careful and experienced Android users can indeed handle this very well. So a lot of root Android apps come out.
This guide is intended as a helpful “how to”. We are not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
These are the instructions to root HTC One M7 Smartphone using towelroot on Without Computer.
Method 1: Root Using Towel Root
- Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download and Install it towelroot.apk
- Now launch Towelroot app
- Tap on “Make it Rain” option
- Wait till it reboots your phone.
- You’re not fully rooted at the moment, you must download and install SuperSU apk first. Update the SU Binary if prompted:
Method 2: Root Using Kingroot
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your M7 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your HTC ONE M7.
To verify root access, you can download the Root Checker app from the Play Store and run it.
So, there you have it—several of many ways how to root HTC One M7. Some may work better than others for your particular device. Once you have root, you have the capacity to get the most out of your device. However, if you find that you don’t like the root, you can unroot your phone.
Tell us how you like your new rooted HTC One M7 in the comments section below. Or tell us about your troubles.