HP Slate6 VoiceTab is now rooted by Kingroot software. It is one of the biggest phone may be called as Tablet too. root access is the very gateway to all possibilities on an Android device. If you want to add a missing feature to your device you can find a mod or app that lets you get it with the help of root. You can even fix performance related issues and install the Xposed Framework modules to get better customization and utility.
– Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
– We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
Root hp Slate 6 Voicetab with Kingroot
- Enable USB debugging on your device by Go to – Settings > About phone > Build number. and tap on Build number repeatedly about 7 times. After touching 7th time you will see a message that, “you are now a developer”. Then you can enable it in Developer Options and Android Debugging.
- Download and install the Moborobo app to your computer as this will install the ADB drivers for your device.
- Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable. Then wait for the Moborobo to detect the device.
- Once properly connected with Moborobo app, you can now close that program.
- Next Step download Kingo Root and Double-click on the Kingo Root executable file and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- Click on Root in the tool and it’ll begin rooting your device.
- It should take a couple of minutes to root your device. When it’s done, you should be rooted.
You done it easily! your HP Slate6 VoiceTab has been rooted successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us.