After purchasing the HDC Galaxy Note 3, most of the users want to get a root access to the internal system of the device to install third-party apps which needs root access, custom ROMs, Kernels and much more.
Whether you want to erase bloatware/chinese system apps, install a custom ROM or run apps that require administrative access such as a backup and restore apps, you’ll need to root your HDC Max 9006.
So if you are interested to root your HDC Max 9006 running Android 4.3 then follow the step-by-step guide to root HDC Max 9006 on Android 4.3 easily because after rooting your HDC Max 9006 you’ll be able to flash custom ROMs, can overclock the CPU, moving apps from the internal storage to SD Card, modification in system files, backup Android phone with Nandroid and enhanced battery life.
Before Getting Started:
Check the battery level of your Nexus 6 device, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while rooting the phone.
Fortunately, it’s easy easy to root the HDC Galaxy Note 3 Max 9006. Just follow these simple steps.
How To Root Using Framaroot
- Download the Framaroot application from here Framaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your HDC Max 9006.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Barahir or Farahir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your devices.
You should now be rooted, and have an app called SuperSU on your mobile. Please let me know if the procedure worked for you, and feel free to ask me questions in the comments section below.