if you got new shiny HAIPAI I9389 but you don’t have full permissions. as the HAIPAI I9389 comes with company’s restrictions and you want to root your device. There’s a simple workaround to root your HAIPAI I9389 and the following guide explains it.
Rooting your HAIPAI I9389 phone does afford you numerous benefits, including;
Running special applications-Superuser is an app that can only be run on a rooted Android phone. This allows you to control which apps have access to the “root” system. Another popular application that “rooting” affords is the ability to tether a computer to your Android phone so that the computer can access the Internet using the phone’s data connection. Another program can allow your Android to be used as a WiFi Hotspot without having to pay your provider for the feature.
Rooting allows you to move installed applications to your SD card, thus freeing up system memory for additional files or apps.
But after rooting your HAIPAI I9389, you will lose the device warranty. But you can gain your warranty by unrooting it.
Follow the steps given below and you will end up with a rooted HAIPAI phone
- Download the Framaroot APK to your HAIPAI I9389 device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the HAIPAI phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Let the rooting process complete. When done HAIPAI I9389 should be now rooted successfully.
Now you have completed the process to root HAIPAI I9389. You can now install custom ROMs to upgrade it to new versions. You can also install apps which work on a new version of android.