In this post, we will simply show you the way on how to root HAIER W718J easily. So, let’s proceed to the tutorial section!
Steps to Root HAIER W718J
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your HAIER W718J. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- If everything went correctly then your device should now successfully be rooted.
Hurray! Your HAIER W718J now has been rooted and you can check the Super app installed on your device. In case, if you want to verify then download this Root Checker application and verify it by yourself only.