How To Root Green Orange GO N1-Y Without Computer. Green Orange are a growing Chinese brand known for their premium telephones that utilization Mediatek chips, the N1-Y offers a strong quad-core Mtk6589 and 2GB of RAM. It has a 5 inch IPS display that produces 1280 x 720 resolutions. The Quad-Core 1.2GHz MTK6589 CPU backed up by a PowerVR SGX 544 GPU and 2GB of RAM you have a highly proficient device capable of handling all your multitasking as well as playing a games or watching vibrant video in crystal clear quality.
So you have got a Green Orange GO N1-Y. Now it’s time to root it to explore the full glory of android and get root access. Follow the below guide to root your device.
When you root your phone you can remove any apps that were pre-installed on your device. While you couldn’t have done this normally, now you can remove all of those bloated apps that did nothing take up space and slow down your device.
Before rooting Green Orange GO N1-Y you must know : You will void the warranty once the device roots
Guide To Root Green Orange GO N1-Y.
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After the end of the installation process, reboot your smartphone
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Green Orange GO N1-Y. If you have any queries, feel free to use the comment section below.