Root Goophone N3 – If you have already purchased the new Goophone N3, and wish to make the most of your device by rooting it, you’re just at the right place.
The Goophone N3 isn’t going to muscle its way into the top rankings in terms of performance, however the device is fitted with a very reasonable processor package. The MediaTek MTK6589 has a quad-core CPU, based on the Cortex-A7 design, and a PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU.
The storage is divided into 2GB of internal storage and 5GB of phone storage. As I mentioned above once a microSD card is inserted the default write location can be changed and that did help when installing some apps.
Rooting a Goophone N3 will allow you to have administrative access to your phone’s software, so you will be able to install or remove any application, speed up your CPU and generally customize the phone as you wish.
Now if you want to root the Goophone N3 the steps are a little different, but you can check out the handy guide we have written about that as well.
Root Goophone N3 Smartphone using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Goophone N3, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir or Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
Now your Goophone N3 is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.