You have come here looking for the rooting tutorial for Gigabyte Gsmart Rey R3, right? Just like any other Android phone, if you are an advanced Android user, you will want to root your Gigabyte Gsmart Rey R3 so as to perform root only tasks on it and to customize it to your own requirements.
The GIGABYTE GSmart Rey R3 is a dual-SIM Android phone with a 1.3-GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of storage, a 4.5-inch IPS screen and a 8-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash.
This tutorial shows, how to Root Gigabyte Gsmart Rey R3 smartphone without using Computer (using KingRoot app). You don’t need to connect your phone to computer for Rooting it, you can simply Root your phone by installing KingRoot App on it. KingRoot can officially Root almost every Android device without using computer, so you can try it for your non Gigabyte smartphone also.
Un-rooted devices typically do not have CPU clocking capabilities, which enable you to increase and/or decrease the CPU or processor speed of your device. Increasing processor clock speed helps you extract maximum performance, while lowering it helps extend batter life. No Frills CPU Control is one such device that does this with ease, and it is free from Google Play. You can find other such apps that quickly let you take control of your CPU performance without worrying about the technical terms or setting, and while ensuring that the device is working within safe limits.
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your manufacturer’s warranty.
Easy Step To Root Gigabyte Gsmart Rey R3 Without PC
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your Gigabyte Gsmart Rey R3 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Gigabyte Gsmart Rey R3.
We hope none of the steps posed a challenge and that you were able to root your Gigabyte Gsmart Ray R3 without any hiccups. Thanks to the alephzain for providing this tool, which has rooted a lot of phones running on ICS and Jelly Bean.