The good news about rooting Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, it will root your device with just one-click, thus eliminating the danger of going through complex steps to root the device. Now that you have made your mind, let’s go through the preparations and rooting method of this device.
rooting your device will void its warranty and you will be no longer eligible for any kind of free device services by the manufacturers/warranty providers.
How To Root Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 JellyBean 4.1.2
- Enable installation of 3 party Apps on your Samsung Galaxy GT-I9100. To Enable, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration >Unknown Sources (tick to enable it).
- Download and install Framaroot Application on your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 smartphone. Once installation is completed you will be able to see the Framaroot Icon in the App Menu.
- Now, Tap on the Framaroot App Icon to Open it.
- In Framaroot, You will be able to see 3 options i.e Sam, Frodo and Aragorn. Tap on the Aragorn Option.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 smartphone is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
- Now, you have to restart your Device.