The below guide will assist you in easily rooting your DOOGEE LEO LG280. Rooting enables access to root applications like Titanium Backup, AdBlock, Tasker, etc. and adds the ability to flash custom ROMs. There are couple of ways to root the LEO LG280, of which the simplest and quickest one involves ‘kingroot’, a 1-click method to root an Android device without requiring a PC.
Doogee DG280 Smartphone use a quad core 1.3GHz CPU, 1G RAM + 8G ROM with 4.5 inch 854*480 pixels screen, Android 4.4 OS, promises quite a fast operation speed is quite amazing and impressive. 1.3MP front camera for convenient self-capturing, 5.0MP back camera for you to record every single moment clearly.
Before Getting Started:
Backup all your important data and settings using a custom recovery like CWM / TWRP before proceeding to the rooting instructions. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data.
Check the battery level of your DOOGEE LEO LG280 device, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while rooting the phone.
Guide To Root DOOGEE LEO LG280
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Now you’re ready to install your favorite apps that require root. Make sure to grant superuser privileges when asked. Enjoy!