If you need to Root Doogee DG550 and don’t have an clue where to start, this is the best guide you will find for the device. If you Root Doogee DG550, you will not only be able to do awesome stuff with your smartphone but also get access to some advanced features of the phone.
In the simplest terms, rooting means getting root access or administrative privileges for your device. You may have paid for your Android device, but it’s worth noting that no matter how much or how little you pay, the internals of the device are still locked away.
After rooting your device you can start either overclocking it, or underclocking it. When overclocking your phone you’ll squeeze more power and performance out of it than ever before. On the other hand, if you underclock it, your phone will run a little slower but your battery life will be greatly increased.
Being able to either underclock (slow down the processor) or overclock (speed up the processor speed) your device is a great benefit to rooting your phone. It lets you better decide how you want your phone to run, and when you want it to be at its best.
Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Doogee DG550 after Rooting/Installing it.
Requirements before starting root your mobile phone:
- Battery level should be above 50%
- Internet connection must be ON
- KingRoot must be installed in your mobile phone
Root Doogee DG550 Using KingRoot
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your DG550 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Doogee DG550.
Congratulations !!!!!, you have successfully rooted your phone, to verify the root has been successful. verify it by using any Root Checker app from PlayStore.