Doogee Collo 3 DG110 is quite a good device packed with amazing features at very reliable price. Many of you might have already purchased this device so here’s our Rooting guide for Doogee DG110, infact the easiest rooting guide for this device.
Now if you want to root the Doogee Collo 3 DG110 the steps are a little different, but you can check out the handy guide we have written about that as well.
You’ll void your warranty.
This one may or may not be common sense, but it warrants a quick note regardless. Get it? Warrants? You can feel free to write that one on the back of your warranty, because you won’t be using it for much else after you root your phone.
Method 1: Root With Framaroot
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs.. This can be done through „Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BARAHIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- After the end of the installation process, Reboot your phone after that you will see a SuperSu app in your app drawer, that’s it you have rooted your device.
Method 2: Root Using Kingroot
- Download the app from this page, and install the tool on your Android device.
- Install the program like you would do for any other Android app.
- When done, run the tool on your device.
- If your Android smartphone or tablet is supported by this universal one click root program, you will be able to tap on the “Try to root” button which is located on the bottom of the display.
- Wait while the device is being automatically rooted.
- When done, the “success” message will be displayed.
Just like always, if you hit a snag and need a helping hand, feel free to talk to us in the comments below. We love to help.