Ready to start rooting your Discovery V5 ? For those of you with the Discovery V5 , this guide will walk you through the entire rooting process using framaroot. You no longer need to deal with a PC or Mac, special rooting programs, or ADB commands. If you’ve ever wanted to root but thought it was too difficult or confusing, this is your guide.
The rooting of Discovery V5 is very easy and without need to have PhilZ touch recovery to root it. We’ve a detailed step-by-step guide that how to root Discovery V5 on it. Thanks to alephzain (Senior XDA member) for releasing Framaroot for the Discovery V5, that will enables you to flash the SuperSU root file.
So if you have decided to get root access to the internal file system of your V5 and want to enjoy the latest third-party apps, custom recoveries and much more then go ahead and follow the given instructions to root Discovery V5 running Android 4.0.4.
Jellydroid will not be held responsible for any kind of damage or lose happened to your Galaxy A3 before or after the rooting process on Android 4.0.4 ICS. Proceed at your own risk.
How To Root Discovery V5 Using Framaroot
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Once done, reboot the device.
- After rebooting, you will find a new app called “SuperSU” in your app drawer, congrats!
You can verify you have full root on your Discovery V5 by downloading and running rooted app like Titanium Backup app.
Let us know in the comments area below if you are facing any issue or trouble while rooting the Discovery V5.