Denver Tac-70051 7 Tablet Android is now root with this guide. The root access give you a lot of advantages like the possibility to install root-only required applications, or if you want to flash custom recovery images(CWM), like I said, to install custom ROMs, or to have access at the internal files system of your Android OS and so on.
Your use of anything here is done at your own risk. I nor anyone else is responsible for your tablet. And rooting your tablet will void your warranty.
Step-by-step guide to root Denver Tac-70051 running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- Ensure that drivers for Android device are already installed on the PC.
- And make sure you have enabled the USB debugging option on your phone.
- Download the Bin4ry tool and Extract the downloaded zip file to a convenient location on the computer.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Double-click on RunMe.bat file available on your Desktop.
- Select Normal mode in the tool and let it root your device.
- In a few seconds you’ll get the following message on your Device’s Screen , simply click on Restore My Data (no password needed).
- Your tablet will reboot during the root process. It may take a few minutes, wait to complete the root process.
- When the rooting process will be successfully completed from the CMD window you’ll receive a message wit “Have Fun!”, that means that your Denver Tac-70051 tablet has been successfully rooted.
- To confirm, check the menu and look if superuser app has installed. Violaaa. I’m sure, you got root.