How To Root Cynus T1 Without PC/Computer. Rooting is a great way to do to your android phone for you to be able to use all the features of your phone. The process to root Cynus T1 is simple but lengthy so just follow the guide step by step and you will be able to root Cynus T1 phone successfully.
You shall have to understand that you have to do it by your own accord. The author or this site is not any way responsible for any kind of damage to your phone during the process.
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- After the end of the installation process, reboot the phone and you shall get it rooted.
As you can see, gaining root access for your Cynus T1 is an easy operation, performing it taking only a couple of minutes from your free time. You can use the comments area from below for sharing your impressions with us. Do tell how things worked for you or if there were problems while trying to complete the steps.
Instructions to Unroot Cynus T1 :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your Cygnus T1 have been Unroot