Cubot’s next smartphone has a 5-inch, 1280 x 720 pixel display, a Mediatek Octacore MT6592 1.7 Ghz processor, and the ability to shoot 13MP photos. Other features include 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and a 2200mAh battery. This step by step guide will teach you, how to root the latest Android 4.2.2 for Cubot X6 device.
Easy Method to Root Cubot X6 Smartphone.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your phone, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.(If you get a message that says “Failed …” Try Boromir exploit)
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
- After the device reboots, open the app drawer and look for SuperSU. If it’s there it worked and you are rooted.