Cubot’s next smartphone has a 5-inch, 1280 x 720 pixel display, a Mediatek Octacore MT6592 1.7 Ghz processor, and the ability to shoot 13MP photos. Other features include 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and a 2200mAh battery. This step by step guide will teach you, how to root the latest Android 4.2.2 for Cubot X6 device.
What would our lives be like without developers? For one thing, you probably would not be reading this article on your computer. And you wouldn’t be able to root your X6. In fact, you might not be able to do a whole lot with your phone besides calling people. We owe special thanks to those behind these rooting methods those smart, generous souls committed to freedom.
Easy Method to Root Cubot X6 Using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your phone, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.(If you get a message that says “Failed …” Try Boromir exploit)
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
- Once your Cubot X6 reboots, check your app drawer for the SuperSU app. If it’s there, you’ve successfully rooted your device. If that isn’t enough to convince you, you can download the Root Checker app and test the root for yourself.
If you had any problems along the way or any problems with the Cubot X6 in general, please ask for help in the comments below, and we’ll get to you right away.