The Cubot P9 rooting procedure is quite simple and you don’t need to do any skilled steps in this, because the tool to be used in this is Framaroot, which is a simple app that would do the job of rooting the P9 and that too in no time.
The CUBOT P9 features a premium quality 5.0 inch screen to give you crystal clarity, razor sharp images. Enjoy your favorite videos, movies and TV shows without black borders. Adopting a fashionable design with smooth sleek lines, this delivers a perfect blend of function and form. As one of the most cutting edge CUBOT multimedia smartphones, the CUBOT P9 offers silky smooth Android 4.2 OS, high quality voice export and a premium 8MP AF rear camera to capture every moment. For the ultimate in mobile multimedia and 3G entertainment, the CUBOT P9 is the exceptionally priced 3G smart phone you deserve to have.
Rooting means gaining root access to your device. When you take your phone out of the box, while there are plenty of settings you can tweak, you can only alter what the manufacturer allows you to. By gaining root access you can modify the device’s software on the very deepest level. It takes a bit of hacking (some devices more than others), it voids your warranty, and there’s a small chance that you could completely break your phone forever.
Root your Cubot P9 With Framaroot
- Download the framaroot.apk file and install that file in the CUBOT P9 device
- Once the Framaroot app is installed, open it
- You need to select “Install SuperSU”
- Tap on “Barahir” and just in a few seconds
- It would show the message that the phone is rooted
- And you will need to Reboot the smartphone.
- After the restart, you will see the SuperSU installed, and you can download the Root Checker application to see whether the CUBOT P9 is perfectly rooted or not.
Congratulations, you have now successfully completed rooting your Cubot P9. In case of any doubts or questions, please mention them as comments below.