The Cubot P9 rooting procedure is quite simple and you don’t need to do any skilled steps in this, because the tool to be used in this is Framaroot, which is a simple app that would do the job of rooting the P9 and that too in no time.
Rooting is an unauthorized process and as a result you’ll be losing all warranty benefits over your Cubot P9 after rooting it.
Below is the detailed tutorial on how you can root your Cubot P9 Android Smartphone:
- Download the framaroot.apk file and install that file in the CUBOT P9 device
- Once the Framaroot app is installed, open it
- You need to select “Install SuperSU”
- Tap on “Barahir” and just in a few seconds
- It would show the message that the phone is rooted
- And you will need to Reboot the smartphone.
- After the restart, you will see the SuperSU installed, and you can download the Root Checker application to see whether the CUBOT P9 is perfectly rooted or not.
Congratulations, you have now successfully completed rooting your Cubot P9. In case of any doubts or questions, please mention them as comments below.