Rooting your CUBOT GT99 can bought you many possibilities. By having a root access of your phone you can change Bootanimation, Install custom ROM, Remove pre-installed apps and many more. Here we leave a tutorial that will show you step by step and in detail such as rooting the CUBOT GT99 in a very simple way.
Kingroot is currently compatible only with Android devices, which have the operating system version, Android 2.2 or above. However, Kingroot has the ability to help people root the latest Android devices with minimum hassle.
Before rooting the Android device with KingRoot, a user should enable the data connection. Since this app is going to download a file of about 10MB to the device, the user needs to make sure that enough data is available.
Rooting Procedure of CUBOT GT99
- Download Kingroot from here.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
The Rooting process has been completed here and now you can gain benefits of using custom roms and apps of CUBOT GT99 without any hesitation or restriction.
If you will find any issues in rooting your CUBOT GT99 then you can get help by asking questions in the comment section available below.