In this page, we will guide you how to root your Cubot Bobby. The whole process is simple and fast. It takes only 2 minutes to complete. At the end of rooting process, your device will be rooted with SuperSU installed.
Note: Rooting your device will void your warranty
Just follow these simple steps to root your Cubot Bobby. It is very easy and just can be done in a few minutes.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Cubot Bobby, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
When your Cubot Bobby boots up, it should be rooted. Open app drawer and look for a new app called SuperSU there. You can also verify the root using Root Checker app from the Google Play Store.
To UNROOT, follow the same procedure but select “unroot” while performing step #2 and skip further. It will automatically unroot your device.