The best thing you can do is to root the Cube U55GT Talk79 – not because the U55GT isn’t a good tablet, but because rooting opens up so many doors. But to do so, you need to know how to root the Cube U55GT Talk79.
Rooting Cube U55GT will let you install many apps from Playstore that needs root access. Also there are various other benefits like tweaking your phone’s performance, speed and for accessing other system folders.
When you root your tablet you can remove any apps that were pre-installed on your device. While you couldn’t have done this normally, now you can remove all of those bloated apps that did nothing take up space and slow down your device.
These methods are safe enough to be used but once you root your phone, warranty will be voided. You can gain back warrant by unrooting your device.
How To Root
- Download the Framaroot application from hereFramaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your Cube U55GT Talk79.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Borimor” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your smartphone.
Confirm root access using a root checker app from the play store. Open the app, and tap on ‘Verify Root Status’ to find root access. Grant it permission when a pop-up shows up.
Thats it, now you wil be having a rooted Cube U55GT device. If you have any doubts, you can ask in the original XDA-Developers thread or here in the comment section.