Have you ever wanted to root your Chuwi VX1. This is the solution to that. , Its a very easy and a risk-less method to root your Chuwi VX1 tablet. There is no need to connect your mobile to PC. Just follow the steps and get your mobile rooted in easy way.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting your device will void its warranty. Furthermore, performing the rooting procedure incorrectly may damage your tablet. Please, use this guide at your own risk.
Easy root method for Chuwi VX1
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your tablet, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.(If you get a message that says “Failed …” Try Boromir exploit)
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
- You have successfully rooted your Chuwi VX1, now download Rootchecker from Playstore to confirm it.