Just purchased the Charmpin G7? Do you want to root it?…The whole process for rooting this smartphones is pretty simple to do and even those people who‘re not familiar with rooting should find it easy. Without wasting any more time, let’s move ahead and learn how to root Charmpin G7.
Your Charmpin G7 will lose warranty after this process. Though, you can unroot Charmpin G7 anytime to get back warranty.
How to Root Charmpin G7 Easily
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Charmpin G7, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Charmpin G7.
It is very easy to check whether the root was successful or not. You can download an app called Root checker from Google Play store. As soon as you’ve installed it, open it and let it start its processing.