Today, in this post we will guide you on rooting, so if you own a bq Aquaris 5 HD and if you’re not satisfied with its performance, then today we’re here with a simple and detailed tutorial on how to root bq Aquaris 5 HD smartphone.
Disclaimer: Rooting will void your phone Warranty. We are not responsible if anything happens to your phone.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your smartphone, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
After reboot, check whether the SuperSU application has been installed on your device. If yes, then you’ve successfully rooted your bq Aquaris 5 HD. For further confirmation, you can download the Root Checker application from the Google Play Store.