Today, in this post we will guide you on rooting, so if you own a bq Aquaris 5 HD and if you’re not satisfied with its performance, then today we’re here with a simple and detailed tutorial on how to root bq Aquaris 5 HD smartphone.
Bq devices are usually easy to root simply because they are very popular and they get a lot of third-party support from XDA developers. The bq Aquaris 5 HD is no exception. As a matter of fact, you’ll have it rooted in no time at all without much effort or know how. While there are several methods to root the bq Aquaris 5 HD, we will be tackling the easiest one in this how-to guide.
Rooting will void your phone Warranty. We are not responsible if anything happens to your phone.
Method 1: Root with Kingroot
- Get the KingRoot app here
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Method 2: Root with Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your smartphone, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
After reboot, check whether the SuperSU application has been installed on your device. If yes, then you’ve successfully rooted your bq Aquaris 5 HD. For further confirmation, you can download the Root Checker application from the Google Play Store.