In this article we will show you the most simplest way to root bq Aquaris 5.7. As you will traverse below, we will surely guide you through the complete process on to how to root bq Aquaris 5.7. This method works using framaroot created by alephzain.
Disclaimer: Rooting will void your phone Warranty. We are not responsible if anything happens to your phone.
- Download the Framaroot application from here Framaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your bq Aquaris 5.7.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Barahir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your smartphone.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your bq Aquaris 5.7 and Check for the SuperSU app in your apps list to verify.