Are you tired of coming across complicated methods for rooting your BLU Studio 6.0 LTE? Do you want to install custom ROMs and mods on your smartphone? Are you looking for an easy method to root your BLU Studio 6.0 device? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then continue reading to find out how you can root your BLU Studio 6.0 LTE / HD device in just several minutes.
The Studio 6.0 has a Ample 6′ High Definition display with 720×1280 pixels of resolution makes it easier to see the smallest details and provides the necessary space to get things done smoothly. IPS BLU Infinite View Display technology lets you view images on the screen from any viewing angle without missing color intensity and clarity. OGS BLU Nex Lens Touch Panel technology will let you enjoy clearer and sharper images. Powered with an incredible 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and an ARM MALI 400 GPU for faster messaging, gaming, imaging, uploading and sharing.
Before we begin, we should know what rooting is ? Actually rooting is a process of that allows you to access your smartphone function deeply. Like any application isn’t installing in your smartphone but you need that software badly in this case if your smartphone is rooted, you can easily install that apps on your Studio 6.0. It’s like a jailbreaker for your Studio 6.0.
There are two safe ways to root the BLU Studio 6.0, and I’ll be talking about the traditional way to root first. This is the way you want to root if you want full control over the process.
Method 1: KingRoot APK
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your Studio 6.0 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your BLU Studio 6.0 LTE/HD.
Method 2: Using Kingo Root ApK
- First download KingoRoot on your Android mobile phone from below.
- Download Kingo Root App Install and launch KingoRoot.
- Press “One Click Root” on the main interface. Wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- Wait for the result, succeeded or failed. Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed. That’s it, You are done .
If you are facing any problem while implementing then please comment in comment box , I’ll try my best to come to you as soon as possible with genuine and satisfying answer.