BLU Studio 5.5S is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor with Mali-400 GPU. It has Mediatek MT6582M chipset. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 540 x 960 pixels Resolution with 16M colors and run on Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean) and it has 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage.
BLU Studio 5.5S has great performance, but you must be root your phone, because root gives us a power to use maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you can install custom Rom, custom setting and apps in your phone.
Rooting may cause hardware damage and may even lose warranty, prior to use at your own risk.
How To Root BLU Studio 5.5S Easily
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your BLU Studio 5.5S, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
To ensure that the rooting is done by install root checker app that available from Google Play Store.