Rooting your BLU Studio 5.0 S II allows you to customize and optimize your smartphone as per your needs.
Disclaimer: Rooting will void your phone Warranty. We are not responsible if anything happens to your phone.
Use our guide to gain root access to your BLU Studio 5.0 S II.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your BLU Studio 5.0 S II, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your BLU Studio 5.0 S II.
So, this is the most simplest guide on How to root BLU Studio 5.0 S II. If you encounter any problem while rooting your smartphone, then put your problem/queries below via comments and we will surely help you! Happy Rooting