If you have a BLU Life Pure Mini, and you want to root the device, JellyDroid offers step-by-step instructions.
However, thanks to the greaty developers at Framaroot App, root can be attained with just one click now, and not just for the BLU Life Pure Mini, but for almost any Android phone on the market.
Here’s a complete step by step tutorial on how to do so the easy way.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your BLU Life Pure Mini, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your BLU Life Pure Mini.
Congratulations, you have fully rooted your BLU Life Pure Mini!
You can verify you have full root by downloading and opening rooted app like Titanium Backup app (which I highly recommend for backing up/freezing/un-installing your apps).
You should see a Superuser request window pop-up!
If you have any questions, or had any trouble with this rooting method, feel free to ask for help in the discussion section below.